Who are the native speakers?
- The native speakers participating in our programme are volunteers from countries whose language is spoken in the linguistic village.
- They represent different age groups and occupations. They may also be active students or retirees.
- We want to create groups of people with diverse personal experiences and stories to tell. But above all they must be curious and open-minded.
- They are happy to share their culture and discover another one.
- They are ready to help local participants improve their language skills without being professionals in the field of education.
What is not included in the Villango program?
- We do not cover your extra expenses (souvenirs, cocktails etc.) during the program.
- Arrival in Poland and return to your country will also be at your expense, as well as any accommodation and other expenses before and after the programme if your stay in Poland is longer than the duration of the program.
Will I be paid?
- Villango is an unpaid volunteer program.
- For our part, we guarantee you:
- – return trips between Łódź and the Villango site on the first and last day of the programme
- – accommodation in a charming, high standard hotel
- – access to the sports facilities available at the hotel
- – the possibility of participating in the activities proposed by the organisers
- – a playful visit of the surroundings, for example in the form of a treasure hunt
- – four meals a day with a selection of traditional Polish dishes prepared by a chef on site, just for you:)
- – an unforgettable stay, rich in wonderful experiences
- – references to boost your resume
- – the possibility of coming back to us as many times as you wish.
How do I arrange my arrival in Poland?
- On the first day of the programme (Monday morning), the bus to Villango village leaves from Łódź.
- We advise you to arrive in Poland either one day before the start of the program or very early on the first day of the program.
- Full details of the meeting point will be sent to you via email approximately three weeks before the start of the programme.
How do I arrange my return?
- On the last day of the programme (Saturday afternoon), the bus will leave the language village and drop you off at Łódź around 3:30 pm.
- Please take this into account when booking your return ticket or the rest of your trip.
How do I apply?
- If you are at least 18 years old and interested in language and cultural exchange, you are a potential participant in our program!
- Send us your application by filling in the registration form.
How long does it take to receive a response?
- We try to answer you as soon as possible. However, it may take up to 14 days to review your application.
- After sending your application, remember to regularly check your mailbox and spam (your mailbox can redirect messages from unknown addresses directly to spam).