Villango offers you the opportunity to :
- – Enjoy you stay in Poland for free in a hotel in the beautiful countryside
- – Meet people with a great passion for languages and cultures
- – Discover Poland, its people, culture, cuisine and customs
- – Spend an unforgettable week, full of emotions and new experiences
- – Meet new people
Villango is the only organisation in Poland that runs French, German, Spanish and Italian language courses following an immersion method through a language village. Thanks to your participation, we are able to create an environment conducive to the linguistic immersion of our students.
As a native speaker, you will spend six days in a beautiful location in central Poland, helping our clients to improve their knowledge of your native language through conversations and various activities. We cover the costs of your stay in the language village and guarantee you the possibility of an unforgettable multicultural experience.
Villango is a unique experience allowing a language and cultural exchange between French, German, Spanish and Italian native speakers and our local participants who wish to improve their knowledge of foreign languages.
What is included?
- – board and lodging at our own expense for the duration of the Villango program (six days)
- – access to sport equipment and other facilities available at the hotel
- – program rich in various activities
- – cultural and language exchange
- – unforgettable encounter with local participants of different ages and professions
- – visit of Łódź or the surroundings of the hotel
- – possibility to taste traditional Polish dishes
- – free round trip between Łódź and our language village
What are my responsibilities?
As a volunteer native speaker, you are encouraged to speak in your native language with our students. The days are intense, but time flies as the activities and people you talk to change from hour to hour. Since the entire program is based on conversations, your primary responsibility is to talk and listen. This is not traditional teaching, but rather a conversation-based teaching.
How do I register?
If you find this unique experience opportunity interesting, let us know!
We will endeavour to reply to your message as soon as possible.